Starting AtSq. Ft.Availability
1 Bedroom1 BathroomRent$0Square Footage664 sq. ft.AvailabilityContact Office
2 Bedrooms1 BathroomRent$0Square Footage905 sq. ft.AvailabilityContact Office
3 Bedrooms1 BathroomRent$0Square Footage1114 sq. ft.AvailabilityContact Office
Welcome to The Ponds at The Villages of Taylor! The Ponds is an income-based rental community. The Ponds is conveniently nestled in the southwest corner of Taylor, Michigan near many shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities. Our location also offers a quick commute to Detroit Metropolitan Airport, as well as I-94, I-275, and Southfield freeways.
The Ponds is a gated community that offers an exciting number of features, including a laundry facility, multiple nearby parks, picnic areas, community learning center, computer access, private entries, and plenty of parking for our valued residents. Our community has an excellent customer service staff, 24/7 on call maintenance, and a vigilant Loss Prevention team.
Application / Wait List Information:
The two bedroom wait list will close at 7:59 A.M. on November 2, 2020
The three bedrooms wait list is open indefinitely.
1 Bedroom (1 – 2 people)
2 Bedroom (2 – 4 people)
3 bedroom (4 – 6 people)
To complete a preliminary income-based application for the Villages of Taylor, please click the blue “Online Application” to the right
Applications received will be for both The Ponds and The Courtyards income-based housing. Property assignment is based on availability. You will not be able to request a property.
The leasing office cannot answer any questions or provide further information regarding applications and the wait list. Due to the volume of calls received at the Compliance Administrative Office, we are not able to give you further information regarding your placement on the wait list.
- Complete the preliminary application.
- Within 10 business days, you should receive an approved or declined letter.
- If accepted, the next step will be stated in your letter.
- Wait until your name comes near the top of the wait list. You will be notified via mail to attend an orientation.
Approximate time frame from date of application:
- One bedroom – approximately a 16-24 month wait
- Two bedroom – approximately a 12-18 month wait
- Three bedroom – approximately a 12-18 month wait
- Q: How long is the wait list?
- A: The wait list for the one bedroom is approximately a 18-24 month wait. The wait list for the 2 bedroom is approximately a 12-18 month wait. The wait list for the 3 bedroom is approximately a 12-18month wait. When your name reaches the top of the wait list, you will be notified to attend an orientation.
- Q: I haven’t received anything in the mail, and I applied over 2 weeks ago. What is my next step?
- A: Please call 734-941-6234 x108 and clearly state your name, address, phone number, application date, and reason for call.
- Q: I have had a change since applying. What changes should I submit?
- A: Please update the Compliance Administrative Office of any changes in your contact information (address, phone number, email address) and/or household composition.
- Q: How do I update my information?
- A: All updates to your application must be done in writing. You may submit your changes via mail, fax, or email.
- Mailing Address: 15850 Court Village Lane, Taylor MI 48180
- Fax: 734-955-2916
- Email: CAO@mckinley.com
- Q: What will my rental amount be?
- A: Your total tenant payment will be approximately 30% of your adjusted income, but it is not possible to give you an exact amount until we review and process all of your income and asset documentation at orientation.
- Q: I received a letter stating that my application was denied. If I call the CAO, can you tell me why?
- A: No. You must call the number that is included in the letter you received. Furthermore, you must follow the instructions carefully if you wish to appeal the decline decision. Appeals received that do not adhere to the instructions will not be processed for review.
- Q: How long after I have been denied can I reapply?
- A: Six months from the date of your application.
- Q: How can I find HUD Resources?
- A: You will get the best information by visiting: https://resources.hud.gov/
I love all the workers at The Ponds in Taylor Michigan
"All of the guards, gatekeepers and majority of the maintenance team are super friendly! It's one maintenance men who has been here for years. Am drawing a blank on his name but he is the best worker here! Never lose him."
Gentleman With Black Glasses
"I am super excited been having problems with my fridge. He fixed it today am so happy they made my year!!!"
heat, cracks, house needes waterproofing
"Heat will not warm up past 62 drops down to the 52. Have been having the same issue for 3 months nothing is being done "
"I just would like to say thank you for fixing my dishwasher problem. He promised me he would take care of it and called me to let me know the status.!!"
Maintenance Team You're Awesome!
"Thank you so much for fixing everything that needed to be fixed in my apartment in such a timely fashio. Keep up the good work. "
Thank you !
"I've been requesting maintenance a lot lately since everything seems to want to break at the same time but you guys have been amazing! Everything has been fixed and it's been fixed so fast! Thank you Adam for fixing everything. Your the best :) "