We could all use some extra cheer this year! That’s why McKinley Living is asking our residents to create a holiday paper wreath. We suggest making it out of construction paper but feel free to use any paper you like! Please read our latest blog post for ideas (including other forms of DIY wreaths).
Three winners will receive a special holiday prize!
Fan Favorite: The wreath with the most engagement on our Facebook page
Office Favorite: The McKinley corporate office will vote for its favorite wreath
Overall Winner: McKinley Living will select the most creative holiday paper wreath
How to participate:
- Create your holiday paper wreath.
- Take a photo and submit it to our contest form.
- Once we share your wreath on Facebook, encourage your friends and family to like and share it!
- Enter by Monday, Dec 14th.
- We will contact winners via email.
Please be courteous and respectful of your neighbors. Further, make sure your wreaths don’t cause any damage to your door, cover door numbers, or include anything inappropriate or insensitive. Finally, please follow all safety guidelines when enjoying your neighbors’ wreaths, including wearing masks and social distancing.