We believe in the power of diversity
McKinley is committed to achieving a diverse workforce at all levels by building an inclusive, supportive, discrimination-free environment that engages all employees in meeting McKinley's vision.
At McKinley, diversity represents the full array of individual differences among people. This includes, but is not limited to:
- educational level
- employee status
- family status
- military and veterans status
- national and regional origin
- organizational level and function
- physical attributes
- sexual orientation
- socioeconomic status
- spiritual beliefs
- thinking style
We believe in diversity because:
- An environment that enables us to attract, recruit, engage and retain the best people from a diverse labor pool is essential to the success of our organization.
- Enhanced understanding of diversity leads to improved service to our customers, employees and communities in which we live and work.
- Diversity in our workforce stimulates innovation and flexibility, which differentiates us in the marketplace.
To achieve these goals we strive to:
- Ensure a diverse and highly competent workforce at all levels.
- Ensure customer service strategies and environments that meet the diverse needs of the people and communities in which we live and work.
In short, the only discriminating factor at McKinley is performance!