McKinley's core values include 5 simple concepts: Flexibility, a Can Do Attitude, Results Orientation, Adroit and Customer Service Focus. We believe in an environment of responsible freedom and accountability. That means employees can take independent actions that benefit the customer and the organization. It is measured risk-taking that allows McKinley to always find a better way.
In the search for better ways to do things, McKinley employees are responsible for considering:
- the impact on people and communities we serve
- the work team and workload impact
- the financial implications
- the effect on quality and operations
But with that responsibility comes the freedom to:
- exercise reasonable judgment
- be creative and innovative
- not have to ask permission
- remove barriers
What does it mean for you?
- Your ideas and actions are valued
- You are recognized and rewarded
- You can act on behalf of the customer
McKinley's culture is more than words, it is a way of life and an obligation accepted by every employee to find better ways to enhance the lives of those within the communities in which we live and work.